Banding Together Webinar
It was a great conversation. Here are the timestamps for the topics we discussed:
- 00:45 Why “The Work” in the title of the Clueless at The Work book?
- 02:17 The Buddhist teacup story from Ron Siegel’s The Science of Mindfulness lecture series.
- 04:15 Don’t assume you’re going to get promoted, Cluelessness
- 07:50 Victim’s mentality during the pandemic
- 12:45 How to identify whether you’re a “victim”
- 17:48 Don’t pretend to know what you don’t know, and know your weaknesses
- 23:25 Know your values and weaknesses, right now
- 28:04 Saying “I don’t know”
- 31:22 Should you prep for an interview or wing it?
- 36:55 How does one get feedback on a résumé and cover letter?
- 41:35 Your résumé is a sales pitch
- 43:50 Asking for a promotion
- 48:37 Rating yourself and your capabilities
- 54:30 How do you talk about 2020 without sounding like a victim?
- 57:10 When are you living? Past, present, or future?
- 58:13 What if you have a great offer at a company with a core weakness?
If you’d like to book me to speak on your podcast, webinar, or at your company, message me.
Buy your copy of Clueless at The Work
Available as paperback, Kindle, and Audible Audiobook.